I grew up in a small, rural community in eastern Washington on a “farm” of sorts, where I learned how to raise pigs, chickens, cattle and more. But that wasn’t the only thing I learned in my small town. I learned about friendship, love, respect, persistence and kindness–from my classmates (all 18 of them) and my family. But I didn’t stay there forever. I grew up (again), and went on to college just about an hour away from my home. It felt like the “big city” to me. I thought I knew everything–or was going to–in the marbled halls of higher education. But it was the friends I made and the colleagues I worked with that turned theory into practice…dreams into reality. From there, I took a leap to Portland, Oregon, for a “three-year sabbatical.” Now I’m back in Spokane, WA, working in the financial services sector, but still focusing on marketing and communications. I work hard and I play harder. My friends are close and I cherish them greatly…no matter the physical distance between us. I’m just as passionate and entrepreneurial as ever. Every journey begins with a step. And every journey has a story to share.
- Hey @Target, how can we get @EWUEagles gear in your #Spokane area stores? @Learfield https://t.co/TymQdPcfCk 4 hours ago
- RT @LynnHickey24: We are the ones that are honored that you chose to be an Eagle. An outstanding student and athlete - a role model for al… 1 week ago
- #GoEags! Thank you to EWU Marching Band, @EWU_Cheer, and all the staff and volunteers who came to Frisco for the FC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great to see @CooperKupp at the @EWUFootball game for the FCS National Championship! 🏈🦅❤️ #GoEags #Eagle4Life https://t.co/SY0qcxR3T6 2 weeks ago
- Wave that flag, Eagles! #GoEags 🚩🦅❤️🏈 https://t.co/5GHv6LfhgM 2 weeks ago