I grew up in a small, rural community in eastern Washington on a “farm” of sorts, where I learned how to raise pigs, chickens, cattle and more. But that wasn’t the only thing I learned in my small town. I learned about friendship, love, respect, persistence and kindness–from my classmates (all 18 of them) and my family. But I didn’t stay there forever. I grew up (again), and went on to college just about an hour away from my home. It felt like the “big city” to me. I thought I knew everything–or was going to–in the marbled halls of higher education. But it was the friends I made and the colleagues I worked with that turned theory into practice…dreams into reality. From there, I took a leap to Portland, Oregon, for a “three-year sabbatical.” Now I’m back in Spokane, WA, working in the financial services sector, but still focusing on marketing and communications. I work hard and I play harder. My friends are close and I cherish them greatly…no matter the physical distance between us. I’m just as passionate and entrepreneurial as ever. Every journey begins with a step. And every journey has a story to share.
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… Thanks to @bridgetownprint #cybersecurity 4 hours ago
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… Thanks to @CarriBugbee @kentlewis @DAAorg #feedly #cybersecurity 8 hours ago
- The latest The #Spokane, WA Daily! paper.li/lkissler/spoka… Thanks to @SpokesmanReview @JaclynArcher @tmj_WAK_adm #hiring 12 hours ago
- The latest The #Spokane, WA Daily! paper.li/lkissler/spoka… Thanks to @tmj_WA_auto @Wandering_Rays @CindyHval #spokane #hiring 16 hours ago
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… Thanks to @barbchamberlain @OurCreativeTeam #walkability 1 day ago