Talked with Doreen. Neither of our bedroom fans were on last night. The bathroom fan for the small bathroom was on. So, we’ll make sure all of those are off between 10pm-8am. Our laundry exhaust fan is set to run for a few hours around noon. If those turn out not to be the source of the noise, and it doesn’t go away, then I don’t know what it could be. Nothing else is running that late. Our lease is up at the end of Nov. and we are seriously considering moving.
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… Thanks to @socialcain #pr 4 hours ago
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… Thanks to @petershankman @IdahoBikeLife @katjapresnal #cybersecurity #pr 8 hours ago
- The latest The #Spokane, WA Daily! paper.li/lkissler/spoka… Thanks to @RadicalRising @spokane7 @ColleenKIROFM #la 12 hours ago
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… #retail 1 day ago
- #STCU is hiring a Senior #Real #Estate Underwriter, apply now! (#US) #job workfor.us/stcu/ox #STCU #jobs https://t.co/g2c7SDkms7 1 day ago