Talked with Doreen. Neither of our bedroom fans were on last night. The bathroom fan for the small bathroom was on. So, we’ll make sure all of those are off between 10pm-8am. Our laundry exhaust fan is set to run for a few hours around noon. If those turn out not to be the source of the noise, and it doesn’t go away, then I don’t know what it could be. Nothing else is running that late. Our lease is up at the end of Nov. and we are seriously considering moving.
- The #EWU Eagle flies this weekend in honor of all @EWUEagles graduates—especially those we’ll be celebrating at Com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Proud to join @EWUEagles and @EWUSwoop in the #Spokane #Pride parade! #PrideMonth #LGBTQ https://t.co/I25e6rBW0O 1 week ago
- Had a great time playing in the #EWU College of Business golf tournament: @EWUSwoop’s Scholarship Scramble today. O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #EWU will be in the #SpokanePride2019 parade this weekend! 🦅🏳️🌈❤️ #Spokane #Pride #PrideMonth #LGBTQ https://t.co/rt9de7qCub 1 week ago
- Another exhausting trip to Odessa. bit.ly/2MsvkJg https://t.co/UtfIq5LmJy 2 weeks ago