- I don’t know if he’s thirsty or hungry. I know I’m both. 🐶 ift.tt/2HLCNPI https://t.co/o0s5IqhkvX 1 day ago
- ☀️: ✅ 🚶🏼: ✅ 🐶: ✅ ift.tt/2W2Uk9P https://t.co/5RPZvNPkSV 1 week ago
- RT @EWUWBB: 2nd, 0:00 | AND @asealby GIVES THE EAGS THE LEAD HEADING TO THE BREAK!!!! 🦅 33 ⚔️ 31 #DareToSoar #BigSkyInBoise #GoEags https… 1 week ago
- Somebody found an unauthorized treat on our walk this evening... 🐶 🥯 ift.tt/2VQyJkT https://t.co/dzWtS47whp 1 week ago
- Check out the new #SwoopStatue at the @EWUEagleStore! @EWUSwoop #GoEags https://t.co/Kj1F4MrrtI 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Momma duck speeds up the trip across the lake by putting her ducklings on her back. Taken at Lake Roosevelt near Kettle Falls, WA.
I love going to Lake Roosevelt. Spending time and relaxing with my friends while enjoying the great outdoors is my idea of a wonderful weekend break from a busy work week. Every year, I make it a point to join … Continue reading
Tonight I watched Friends with Benefits with a friend–but not that kind of a friend. And it inspired me to read the next chapter in The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Finding Mr. Right. Chapter 2 is learning more about yourself, … Continue reading
This is a view of Spokane at dusk… What a great evening… Read part of a book. Wrote a blog post. Enjoyed the afternoon on a deck overlooking downtown Spokane. Had a fantastic homemade dinner. And great company.
Today I finished the first chapter (finally!) of “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Finding Mr. Right.” And after reading about the “Nine Mr. Right Archetypes” and five myths regarding Mr. Right, I now have some insight on a recent encounter … Continue reading