- The latest The #Spokane, WA Daily! paper.li/lkissler/spoka… Thanks to @MultiCareINW @KimMease @ChimneyRockMtg #washington 1 hour ago
- The latest The #Spokane, WA Daily! paper.li/lkissler/spoka… Thanks to @KSPSPublicTV @700espn @Wandering_Rays #spokane #washington 5 hours ago
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… Thanks to @mattsingley @mikevolpe #prnews 17 hours ago
- The latest The Online Resources Daily! paper.li/lkissler/resou… #cybersecurity #prnews 21 hours ago
- The latest The #Spokane, WA Daily! paper.li/lkissler/spoka… Thanks to @SpokaneFire @TheInlander @spokane7 #realestate 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Momma duck speeds up the trip across the lake by putting her ducklings on her back. Taken at Lake Roosevelt near Kettle Falls, WA.
I love going to Lake Roosevelt. Spending time and relaxing with my friends while enjoying the great outdoors is my idea of a wonderful weekend break from a busy work week. Every year, I make it a point to join … Continue reading
Tonight I watched Friends with Benefits with a friend–but not that kind of a friend. And it inspired me to read the next chapter in The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Finding Mr. Right. Chapter 2 is learning more about yourself, … Continue reading
This is a view of Spokane at dusk… What a great evening… Read part of a book. Wrote a blog post. Enjoyed the afternoon on a deck overlooking downtown Spokane. Had a fantastic homemade dinner. And great company.
Today I finished the first chapter (finally!) of “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Finding Mr. Right.” And after reading about the “Nine Mr. Right Archetypes” and five myths regarding Mr. Right, I now have some insight on a recent encounter … Continue reading