Years and years ago, I used to blog on LiveJournal. Gosh, I haven’t been to that site in ages. I’ve decided that it’s about time for me to start blogging again. Not profesionally, like I already do, but personally–to tell my life story. Perhaps my life story won’t be of interest to anyone. Perhaps it will inspire someone halfway across the globe. Perhaps it will just be a means of me expressing myself–all of the love, friendship, humor, joy, pain and obstacles that I endure throughout my life. We’ll see what happens. Ready. Set. Blog.
- RT @ewupresident: Fabulous celebrating #EWU employees receiving 20-year pins. Tremendous enthusiasm for our university. #GoEags! https://t.… 1 day ago
- Come on, Eagles... let’s do this! #GoEags twitter.com/EWUFootball/st… 3 days ago
- You’re an amazing event planner, @spunkyhook, and a wonderful friend. Thank you for all you do to make #Spokane suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Hey @EWUSwoop: @OTTO_Indians and @Doris_Indians say hello from the @MultiCareINW Bridge to Brunch 5K walk/run.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #EWU is proudly sponsoring the @MultiCareINW Bridge to Brunch 5K run/walk that benefits @ComCancerFund! #GoEags… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago