Years and years ago, I used to blog on LiveJournal. Gosh, I haven’t been to that site in ages. I’ve decided that it’s about time for me to start blogging again. Not profesionally, like I already do, but personally–to tell my life story. Perhaps my life story won’t be of interest to anyone. Perhaps it will inspire someone halfway across the globe. Perhaps it will just be a means of me expressing myself–all of the love, friendship, humor, joy, pain and obstacles that I endure throughout my life. We’ll see what happens. Ready. Set. Blog.
- Hey @Target, how can we get @EWUEagles gear in your #Spokane area stores? @Learfield https://t.co/TymQdPcfCk 4 hours ago
- RT @LynnHickey24: We are the ones that are honored that you chose to be an Eagle. An outstanding student and athlete - a role model for al… 1 week ago
- #GoEags! Thank you to EWU Marching Band, @EWU_Cheer, and all the staff and volunteers who came to Frisco for the FC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great to see @CooperKupp at the @EWUFootball game for the FCS National Championship! 🏈🦅❤️ #GoEags #Eagle4Life https://t.co/SY0qcxR3T6 2 weeks ago
- Wave that flag, Eagles! #GoEags 🚩🦅❤️🏈 https://t.co/5GHv6LfhgM 2 weeks ago